Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A new pinafore for Abby



I found this apron check fabric hiding today and decided to whip up a pinafore for Abby. She needs a whole stash of these so hopefully I can get her some more made up soon. I think she and Elisabethe are going to wear the same size aprons, which is good as they can share! I sewed this while Daddy was in Columbus this A.M. so when he got home Abby went out to meet him and he noticed right away that she had something new. He's *so* good that way; always notices the new things that the children get! ;-)

3 comments :

  1. Oh, how sweet! I love the color!

    ~Nona from the SA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls along with the dresses are absolutely beautiful! I myself have never heard of that line of clothing and have definately learned something new. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pinafore is really cute!!

    Brooke W.

    ReplyDelete