Monday, December 6, 2010

Week In Feminine Dress, Day 1

I have wanted to do a "week in feminine dress" forever but never got around to it. This week I'm determined to post an outfit a day! I really enjoy when other ladies/girls post their clothes, I get so many cute ideas. I could also tag this as "week in thrift store clothes" because that's where almost everything that I own came from.
"SO" Steampunk army green jacket (I have to think of Lauren when I wear this :D ), black "Cherokee" turtleneck, "Jeanology" denim skirt, black leather boots. All thrift store buys except the skirt was an eBay find.

8 comments :

  1. You look lovely, Paris! I really love the coat. :)

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love the skirt! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I love the whole outfit, especially the lovely flowy skirt! :)

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look so beautiful! Radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look neat as a pin and roasty-toasty warm. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that skirt! I think it's adorable. I need more cute denim skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket too!
    As soon as I read the word "steampunk" I thought of Lauren also!

    ReplyDelete