Monday, April 18, 2011

Yard Sale

I'm going through my clothes and fabric and I've decided to sell what I no longer need. All prices include shipping. Please email me direct at yankeeingenuity1860@yahoo.com Also, I have several pairs of men's/boy's pants, Past Patterns Summer Trowser, waist 28"-32" that I want to move on to a new home, prices very reasonable. :-) Some prices negotiable, I really need these gone!
Ladies wrapper, will fit a woman approximately 5ft 6 and under, waist is very adjustable. Lining is unfinished. $50 ppd
Double pink fleur de lis fabric, 4yds + 15 inches, 46" wide, $18 ppd
Green Originals By Kay dress, this dress is *very* used, mended multiple times and needs mended again at waistline. Will fit a size 8-10 lady. $45 ppd
10 yards sheer aqua/white check fabric, 50+ inches wide $46 ppd

Original 1850s infant hood. Shot silk, quilted, bought from Fiddybee, $38 ppd
period correct Swiss Dot fabric, 4 yds + 11", 48" wide, $20 ppd
Peach 1850s style dress, waist 29.5", length 46", $45 ppd
Semi sheer fabric, 5 yds 10", 45" wide, $22 ppd

8 comments :

  1. Wrapper and swiss dot fabric are sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green Original By Kay dress is sold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Too fast for me! I was going to surprise my wife with the wrapper.
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ken, why don't you surprise her (and me!) by buying her another sontag? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the sheer aqua check still available?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a 3 month old grandaughter Im looking for dresses for Do you know where i may find any? aplainlady@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Paris! Is the purple and yellow semi sheer fabric still available and is it $22 for the whole peice of 5 yards?!

    P.S. I am enjoying your self sufficiency posts about having food supply! :)

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous, are you looking for reenacting clothes? If so email me direct at yankeeingenuity1860@yahoo.com

    Rebecca, it's actually a bluey purple and tan and yes it's still here and yes that's the price for the whole piece! :D

    ReplyDelete